03 February 2010

Hurried Curried Chicken.


Chicken Curry tonight!!! One of the dishes that I enjoy the most. the recipe came from the blog Soup and Dessert, a blog that I read regularly. The author of this blog posted the Chicken Curry recipe at the end of 2009, and I immediately added it to my "to be cooked" bookmarks. It was so easy to make, and actually turned out pretty good. I still have a long way to go to make more "authentic" Indian dishes, but this one came together pretty nicely.

I called this one my Hurried Curried Chicken, because I had Staci ask me several times when the food was going to be done. The aroma from the first spices in the oil is enough to get you salivating. I could barely wait for everything to be cooked. I'm sure that the sauce could have only improved if allowed to simmer for a few more minutes, but we both got to the point that we just couldn't wait any longer.
I enjoyed this curry a great deal.

I'm sure that I'll make it again, maybe in the summer when tomatoes are fresh and warm from the garden. That could only add to the flavour of this dish!


Try it! You might like it...or maybe you'll order pizza.

3 comments:

  1. Wait, is that OUR Radhika who posted that dish? That does look so very yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alde, thanks! I am so glad you liked it! You have a really nice space here and I look forward to reading more of your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red, no, that's not "our" Radhika...lol.

    Thanks for the kind comments Radhika!

    ReplyDelete