09 January 2010

Fluff-Free Friday

Though I didn't escape the nearly 4 inches of white fluff outside, I did escape from writing "fluff" about cooking yesterday. I haven't escaped, I just took the night off and didn't cook. Staci and I have had a long-standing habit of eating out on Friday nights, and we thought that we'd maybe keep that tradition even with our new healthier eating habits. Was last night healthy? NO, but it was great to come home and not worry about food. I chilled on the couch, watched a movie, and made friends with some new music!

Today is a different story. We'll be working on our new week's worth of recipes, making the grocery list, and getting everything squared away for what is promising to be a very busy week outside of the home. I'll still be cooking one of the dishes that I was supposed to make on Friday, Roast Chicken with Potatoes. I'm sure I'll have an update later on the blog...

Try it! You might like it...or maybe you'll order pizza.

1 comment:

  1. And I've been "jonesing," you silly sot! Bring it on, will ya?

    ReplyDelete